MCC is now partnered with the largest culinary network on YouTube! What an awesome team. Be sure to check out Tastemade's channel for amazing culinary vids.
What a better way to say happy birthday than surprising that special someone with a couture cake! With over 25 flavors, I'm sure we can oblige.
Stabilized Whipped Cream
*Strawberry Daiquiri Cupcakes*
Facebook search: Marisha's Couture Cakes
CINDERELLA DRESS CUPCAKE
2. Roll out the darker shade of blue fondant and cut out a heart shape with a cookie cutter. Set the heart aside to harden, preferably on a rolling pin to create a curve.
3. Roll out a small piece of light blue fondant to cut out the sleeves. Set these aside to harden as well.
3. Again, roll out the darker shade of blue and cut into triangular shapes. These will be placed on the cupcake thin side up and thick side down. Place the first piece on the cupcake as shown below. For the second piece, roll the sides slightly inward and place on the cupcake making sure to overlap the first piece. Continue this method until the cupcake is covered.
5. Optional: Dip a dry paint brush into silver shimmer luster dust and brush onto the heart to give the dress a magical sheen.
6. Thinly roll out the light blue fondant and cut two long, thin rectangles. Gently crease the rectangles long ways to and drape on the sides of the dress, meeting both ends in the center. Use water to glue them down.
7. Once the heart has hardened, carefully secure it into the slit made on top of the cupcake.
8. Lastly, roll out a small piece of light blue fondant, and roll from one end to the other to create a rose. Place this in the center to hide the seam. Then, with a dab of water, attach the sleeves to the dress.
With the touch of a magic wand you've got a beautiful Cinderella Cupcake Dress.
I hope you guys try this out. Click below to watch the tutorial.
Mom's Ultimate Spring Party Plan
Dessert: My mom has always dreamed of having a 5 layer 3 tiered cake....sounds a lot like a wedding cake. But hey, she loves cake. So, we decided on a Spring inspired 2 tier cake. One with chocolate cake and vanilla frosting and the other, yellow cake with lemon, raspberry, blueberry filling and vanilla frosting.
DecorFresh Spring Flowers, Pastel Colors, Pastel Color Pom Pom decorations. Just enough color and vibrancy to bring the room to life. I found some great ideas on Pinterest.
Two things my mom, sister and I have always loved to do- sing and play games. Music has always been a big part of my family, so it's only natural that I bust out the new karaoke machine. I'll have it set up in the den with a couple of mics plugged in. I'll also set out a few board games. I have each and every single Monopoly game ever made but, the family fav is definitely Scrabble.
#1 Has got to be the homemade coupon book.
#2 Dinner for Two
#3 Breakfast in Bed
#4 A Groupon Coupon
#6 Arts & Crafts
#7 Indoor Picnic