Click below to watch the full tutorial.
8 Large Apples unpeeled, cut in 1/2 in. cubes
3/4 C Sugar
1 1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp. Allspice
1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
2 C Flour
2 C Sugar
1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
1 Stick Butter
2 Tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp. Salt
1 Tsp. Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dice the apples leaving the skin on (optional). Add all filling ingredients and stir to coat the apples. Lay the apples into a large baking dish.
2. In a mixing bowl: Add flour, sugar, cinnamon, eggs, baking powder, salt and vanilla. Use a mixer or stir by hand for about 4 minutes to fully incorporate the ingredients. The consistency will be very crumbly. Make sure to scrap up all sides of the bowl.
3. Carefully pile the topping onto the apples covering the entire surface. Make sure not to pat the topping down too much.
4. Next, carefully drizzle the melted butter over the cobbler and place onto a sheet tray to bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
5. Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and enjoy!