Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Makes about 10 brownie cupcakes
15 oz. Black Beans (cooked)
Food Processor or Blender
Cupcake Pan and Liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cupcake tin with the cupcake liners of your choice and set aside.
- Option 1- Using a large blender or food processor, add all ingredients and blend.
- Option 2- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl (sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt). In a blender add black beans, eggs, oil and vanilla. Blend until smooth and whisk into dry ingredients.
- Fill cupcake tins up about 3/4 up and bake for 23 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely and top with fruit, nuts, chocolate, frosting or whatever makes you smile.