This rustic apple dessert is sure to be your new fall must have. It's crunchy buttery crust and tender juicy apples will make you fall in love! Share this recipe with the ones you love and they will love you back.
Click below to watch the full tutorial.
Mom's Cinnamon Apple Cobbler Recipe
8 Large Apples unpeeled, cut in 1/2 in. cubes
3/4 C Sugar
1 1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp. Allspice
1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
2 C Flour
2 C Sugar
1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
1 Stick Butter
2 Tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp. Salt
1 Tsp. Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dice the apples into 1/2 inch cubes leaving the skin on (optional) and place in a large bowl. Add all filling ingredients and stir to coat the apples. Lay the apples into a large baking dish.
2. In a mixing bowl: Add flour, sugar, cinnamon, eggs, baking powder, salt and vanilla. Use a mixer or stir by hand for about 4 minutes to fully incorporate the ingredients. The consistency will be very crumbly. Make sure to scrap up all sides of the bowl.
3. Transfer the coated apples to a large baking dish. Carefully pile the topping onto the apples covering the entire surface. Make sure not to pat the topping down too much.
4. Next, carefully drizzle the melted butter over the cobbler and place onto a sheet tray to bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
5. Let the cobbler cool and set for at least 15 minutes. Scoop and serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
#AppleCobbler Remember to Like the video and Subscribe!
~Couture in a Cupcake~